Retrieve Lost Data from SanDisk MicroSDHC Card
- A well-featured tool that helps in restoring lost media files from SanDisk microSDHC storage cards
- Instantly performs restoration of files in a few clicks
- Even deleted, formatted, corrupt or inaccessible files can be regained
- Runs on all editions of Windows and Mac OSX
SanDisk is known for its innovative memory cards, flash drives and other storage devices. SanDisk's products have been a big boon to several other industries like in the growth of digital cameras, digital MP3 players, Smartphones and many other devices. With the avid variety of the memory cards that are being manufactured by SanDisk, they have become really popular all around the world. SanDisk MicroSDHC card is used widely in the Digital cameras and Smartphones. With every storage media, there is always a threat of losing files and the same is with SanDisk MicroSDHC card.
Have you ever encountered a situation like this with your SanDisk MicroSDHC card? Just after a month of purchasing SanDisk MicroSDHC card, I got into a strange situation where my SDHC card became unreadable not just on my phone but also on the computer. I was about to take backup of my SD card to my laptop. All of a sudden it said data is unreadable. Then I disconnected SD card from the laptop and retried it on my phone but the result didn’t change. It was containing a lot of important documents so I couldn’t imagine losing it. If you are encountering such a situation, what are the things which you are worried about? Is it how to recover MicroSDHC card?
Equipping yourself with the SanDisk Recovery tool will be of great help to compensate for this situation. This tool is perfect in dealing with unreadable MicroSDHC card. Choosing the right tool to recover MicroSDHC card is what people lack to do most times. Along with MicroSDHC card, it can also recover data from memory sticks, SD card and other flash memory storage devices manufactured by SanDisk. Before going further about how to fix MicroSDHC card lets also get to know much more on the causes leading to inaccessibility of Recover MicroSDHC card.
Causes leading to loss of data from a SanDisk MicroSDHC card:
- Virus attack: MicroSD card may get infected with viruses that ultimately lead to data loss from the MicroSDHC card.
- Abrupt removal: Removing the SanDisk MicroSDHC card from the system during the transfer process may lead to loss of valuable data present in it.
- Power failure: A sudden power failure while viewing the data may also result in losing data from the SanDisk MicroSDHC card.
- Card not formatted error: This is a common error situation for which most people encounter, which makes the card inaccessible.
- Unintentional formatting: An error situation might put into the stage where you are left with no other option than formatting, which will remove the entire data enclose within the storage media.
- Exceed memory: If your memory is almost full then further image capturing may lead to data loss situations.
SanDisk Recovery tool is the one among the best utility that helps to recover data from SanDisk MicroSDHC card. The remarkable features of the recovery application enable it to recover deleted videos from SanDisk memory card with great ease. Similarly it is able to recover image files, music files, documents and various other data present on the SanDisk storage devices.
The reason behind the loss of data is not the primary concern for the users after its occurrence, it’s the possibility to recover MicroSDHC card completely. The chances will be high only if you depend upon a quality recovery application like SanDisk Recovery tool. It has the ability to restore lost files and folders from the SanDisk MicroSDHC card. . This utility is efficient in retrieving lost files and folders from SanDisk CF card, MicroSD card, Mini SD card, xD card, Memory sticks, etc manufactured by different brands such as Transcend, Lexar, PNY, Sony, Kingston, Samsung and many others. It can easily restore data from formatted, corrupted SanDisk MicroSDHC card. With the help of this SanDisk Card Recovery app, people can restore their deleted or lost data from SanDisk CF card easily. To know more about it, check this link: https://www.sandisk-cardrecovery.com/cf-data-recovery.html
Steps to recover SanDisk MicroSDHC card:
Step1: Click on the download link and install the setup file on your system. Connect the SanDisk MicroSDHC card to your system. Run the software and when the first screen is displayed select “Recover Photos” option from it.
Step 2: On selecting it, the software navigates to a new window which contains two options namely “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos”. Select either one of the option.
Step 3: Now select the SanDisk MicroSD card from which you want to recover lost or deleted data and then click on the next arrow button to start the recovery process.
Step 4: When the recovery completes, continue to preview the restored data and save it back on your system.