Mac Flash Drive Recovery
- One of the excellent software that easily restores data from USB flash drives on Mac machines
- All brands of flash drives, hard drives, SSD, FireWire drives and others
- Retrieves images, audio, video, documents etc.
- Runs on all editions of Mac OSX
Macintosh operating system has gained a lot of popularity for its user-friendly attractive graphical user interface. All the latest versions of Mac have 3-D appearance characteristic. They are supported to be installed and used on Apple Macintosh computers. This operating system is based on the UNIX operating system core. Due to its secure nature, today majority of the users are moving to Mac from Windows. Mac machines basically support HFS and HFS+ disk file systems.
They comprise and support applications like iTunes, iMovie, iDVD and iPhoto. These are advanced applications that support playing high definition videos and high-resolution pictures. Hence many users started liking this all in one system and started porting to such systems for a better performances and security. However, even after with all its best performance, you may face data loss from the flash drive connected to Mac system due to some unavoidable circumstances. During such instances reach out for recovery software available in the current market to retrieve your files back safely. Flash Drive Recovery software is one of the effective tools used today by the majority of the users. This effective tool will facilitates you to recover SanDisk micro SD card on both Windows and Mac OS in order to recover lost or deleted data from it.
What can lead to flash drive recovery on Mac:
- Power surge: An unexpected shutdown or power surges can lead to losing files from the detected USB drive
- Copying virus-infected files: Your computer can contain files which are infected with the virus. Without antivirus software installed on your Mac machine, it’s impossible to predict them. Unknowingly sometimes you may end up copying these files to the healthy flash drive which leads to data loss due to the virus infection on the stored files of your flash drive
- Unintentional format: Users sometimes when doing any operation on the computer in a hurry can end up pressing on the format option that can cause deletion of all the files stored on your flash drive. In such a situation, you can use this tool to recover data from formatted SanDisk memory card with great ease.
Flash Drive Recovery is one of the advanced software to recover all the files lost or deleted from the flash drive connected to your Mac operating system. You can retrieve CF card files and help you to preview the data of the files before saving them back to the Mac computer. This software supports Mac versions like Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra etc. It supports memory stick recovery from SanDisk, Lexar, Kingston etc. Having such a tool you can recover files types up to 300 in the category of media, graphic and text files.
Files restored can be rearranged based on the file attributes after the recovery of files. With the use of this software, you can recover lost images from an SD card when connected to your Mac system. This software supports flash drive brands like SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, HP and many additional brands. It also helps you to recover SanDisk card and other storage device files.
Steps to perform a flash drive recovery from Mac system:
Step1: Download the software from the site and install it on your system by following simple steps. Connect the flash drive to your system. Run the tool and choose “Recover Photos” option from it.
Step 2: The software pops up a new screen. Select “Recover Lost Photos” or “Recover Deleted Photos” based on the data loss scenario.
Step 3: Select the flash drive which you have connected to the system and click “Next” option. After the recovery is done select and preview the file and save it back to your system when you buy the product.