Learn How to Recover Data from a Formatted SanDisk Memory Card
- The top-rated tool that easily unformats the data from a SanDisk memory card
- Even restores reformatted, corrupt, deleted or lost files from the card storage
- Securely extracts media files without altering the original data
- It also allows the users to preview the recovered file items
SanDisk is a multinational brand that designs develop and manufacture portable storage devices. It mainly manufactures hard drives, USB drives and memory cards. These devices are used to store data in different electronics gadgets such as mobile, camera, camcorders, etc. Sometimes the files stored in the SanDisk memory cards got deleted due to intentional or unintentional formatting. It is a terrible situation for users as they lose all files and folder stored in the memory cards. In such situation, the user is searching for the third-party tool to restore files from a formatted SanDisk memory card.
If you are facing a similar situation, just make use of the SanDisk Card Recovery tool to recover data from memory card in a safe and secure way. It is easy to download, install and launch on any operating system. This application is compatible with both 32-bit and-64 bit computers. The formatted SanDisk memory card recovery software can retrieve data from the memory card working on FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. Using this tool, you can recover data from a SanDisk memory stick, SD card, USB drive and so on. You can purchase this application online and restore data with utmost ease.
Reasons due to which SanDisk memory card gets formatted
- Sometimes the user accidentally presses format button while performing a certain task which results in the deletion of all files and folders from the memory card permanently.
- When the user is connected to the infected system there might be the chances of the virus attack. When the virus is intruded in the memory card user is unable to access the files. Under such circumstances, the user is forced to format the card in order to reuse.
- File system corruption is another reason due to which the user is helpless and finally forced to format the memory card. After formatting, all files and folders got deleted permanently.
Above are some of the reasons due to which SanDisk memory cards get formatted. In such condition, you can make use of our software to recover files effectively. This software provides you an option to save recovered files on any storage device. By using this recovery tool, the user is able to recover deleted videos from SanDisk memory card and other file types such as images, audio, documents etc.
Precautions to avoid such situations
- Check the files before formatting the memory card
- Prepare a backup of important files so as to avoid data loss.
- Upgrade your antivirus to the latest version in order to avoid virus attack on the memory cards.
Features of the SanDisk Card Recovery Tool
With the use of this application, you can recover files from the formatted card as well recover data from a corrupted SanDisk card within a certain period of time. This recovery tool is compatible with both Windows and Mac-based system. It is effective in recovering data from formatted memory card with a few simple steps. With the use of this tool, you are able to recover files of different file types such as JPEG, PNG, GIFF, TIFF, MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, DOC, XLS etc. The formatted SanDisk memory card recovery software provides you the option to save the recovered files on CD/DVD, pen drives, hard drives, etc. You can easily find out files from a list with the file name, file type and file date. The technical support team is also available to provide you assistance while recovering files from the formatted memory cards. It is available online to recover lost data from a formatted memory card with great ease. This utility is effective in www.sandisk-cardrecovery.com/microsdhc-card.html.
Steps to Perform Data Recovery from a Formatted SanDisk Memory Card:
Step 1: Download and install the software to retrieve data from a formatted SanDisk memory card. Later connect the SanDisk memory card to your computer with the help of the memory card reader. Run the tool and click on “Recover Drives” option to perform SanDisk Memory Card Recovery.
Step 2: Select either “Recover Files” to retrieve SanDisk memory card based on the factor of file loss. The software navigates to the screen having a list of drives. Select the formatted SanDisk memory card drive and click on “Next” option.
Step 3: Software scans the drive and recovers all lost or deleted files and displays it to you on a new screen. Select the file you have lost and save them back on your system.