How to Recover Data from Corrupted SanDisk Memory Card?
- The highly remarkable tool that helps in restoring data from corrupt or unreadable memory cards
- Capable to recover even permanently deleted or formatted card files
- All file formats of images, audio, video etc. are supported for restoration
- Also performs media file recovery from vivid brands of memory cards, memory sticks, iPods, USB drives etc.
SanDisk is a multinational brand that manufactures storage devices such as the memory card, hard drive, external hard drive etc. The SanDisk memory card is used to store media files, document files and RAR files. These cards are available in 2 to 64 GB space with FAT16 or FAT32 file system. But sometimes due to the severe issues SanDisk memory card get corrupted and the user is unable to access files. The memory cards are highly volatile to scenarios due to which files get lost from a SanDisk memory card.
SanDisk Card Recovery tool is one of the powerful tools, that recovers data from a corrupted memory card. Apart from SanDisk memory card, you can also recover lost data from Kingston, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung etc. The software assists you in recovering different files from corrupted or damaged SanDisk memory card. You have to only download and install this application on a computer or laptop and follow the steps to perform data recovery from a corrupted SanDisk memory card. The software also facilitates you to save the recovered files on the desired location. You can also recover lost pictures from an SD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, SSD etc.
Causes for corruption of the SanDisk memory card
- Due to a virus or malware infection file system of SanDisk memory card get corrupted as a result of which the operating system of the computer is unable to read the file table of the card. In such condition, data is lost from the memory card or become inaccessible.
- When SanDisk memory card is pulled out abruptly from a digital camera or any other electronic gadget then the file system gets corrupted and the user is unable to read or write information.
- Power surge, sudden shut down of the system and disconnecting the memory card while transferring files leads to corruption of the card due to which data is lost from the memory card. This is the most common scenario for data loss from the memory card. With the use of the application, you can recover data from a SanDisk memory card as well as recover data from a SanDisk SD card in a few effective steps.
- If you save the file after the space in the memory card is full then are chances that you may lose SanDisk drive data. In such condition, you need to use the third-party application to recover a corrupted SanDisk memory card.
In the above-mentioned scenarios, SanDisk Card Recovery tool is used to recover deleted or lost files from a SanDisk memory card. It is widely used to recover deleted or lost files from a corrupted hard drive. Apart from a memory card, you can also recover lost files SanDisk memory stick. To know about the application, refer to this link: https://www.sandisk-cardrecovery.com/memory-stick.html
Advanced Features of the SanDisk Card Recovery Tool
- SanDisk Card Recovery tool perform data recovery from SanDisk 32GB micro SD card with great comfort. You can install and employ this application on Windows and Mac operating system.
- The software requires less space for installation on any operating system. It includes a special in-built algorithm which scans whole memory card and recovers all data without any issues.
- With the use of this application, you will be able to regain deleted images from an SD card as well as 300 other file type within simple clicks. After recovery operation, you can save recovered files on CD or DVD ROM. To know more, check this page: https://www.sandisk-cardrecovery.com/recover-raw-images-from-sd-card.html
- The demo version of this application allows data recovery on your system for free. With the use of the demo version you can only preview but unable to save recovered files.
- The technical experts are always available for users to provide valuable information regarding how to recover photos and videos from corrupted SanDisk memory card.
Steps to carry out SanDisk memory card recovery:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your PC. Now run the application and select “Recover Drives” option.
Step 2: In the next window, select the SanDisk memory card from which you need to recover data. Specify the appropriate corrupted SanDisk memory card.
Step 3: Then the software scans the specified SanDisk memory card and returns a list of found files. Preview the recovered file and save the recovery session for the future use. Finally, select the required files and save them on any drive/partition.