SanDisk Card Recovery
- Provides best outstanding results in recovering all generic and RAW images from SanDisk card
- An advanced algorithm to recognize and recover lost photos from SD card including all media file formats
- Best 24*7 technical support provided to help you out with your queries
- Supports both Windows and Mac platforms of all latest and advanced versions
- The powerful tool that facilitates viewing of data after performing SanDisk CF card recovery
How to Recover Data from SanDisk Card?
SanDisk is one of the popular brands among the other brands of memory cards. They are a compact removable storage medium that is highly reliable to store a large amount of data. Generally, these cards are used on compatible digital devices like camcorders, cameras, cell phones etc. Using this storage device provide you with high speed for applications like high definition video and high-resolution photography.
They use flash technology which makes the retrieval of files faster from these devices. With the technology growing up there is lots of demand for the digital device available in the current market. However with the prominent features aside the internal space remained stable. In cell phones, the internal memory was not sufficient enough to meet the growing demand for storing high definition files and installment of third-party tools. Hence the external device like SanDisk memory cards was developed. You will be able to store files like photos, videos, images of any size on portable device. But you can’t expect always everything to be right. There are chances that you may lose any data for any reason. During such times SanDisk card recovery tool can help you out from these troubles. Try this software and get back your files for reuse.
What are the reasons to lose files from SanDisk memory card?
- Any scratches on the memory card while they have been used randomly can cause file loss from these devices
- While you are copying files from SanDisk card to any other device may halt the process and results in data loss
- When format option is accidentally pressed by users the whole data on your memory card get erased ending up in loss of data
- Files can be lost from the memory cards when they are active with read or write mode during a sudden shutdown
- If the file system of your memory card is corrupted by any means of data disaster, files become inaccessible for users.
Some eye-catching features of the SanDisk Card Recovery software:
- Built with a search feature called Find that is helpful when you want to search your file among the list of files
- It supports SanDisk memory stick recovery from 64 bit and 32-bit computers with minimal space of 50 MB on hard disk.
- With the use of this effective software, you can save the rescued files on devices like CD/DVD, external and internal hard drives, memory cards and flash drives
- This software is compatible to recover files from SanDisk memory cards having FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- You can toggle between Data View and File Type View which display the list of restored files in hierarchical form and file type form respectively
- It also enables you to rearrange the files based on the file attributes like name, location, size after flash drive recovery on Mac and Windows
SanDisk Card Recovery in simple steps
Step-1: Download the SanDisk Card Recovery tool and install the same in your system. Connect your storage device to the system i.e. your SanDisk card. Then you will get the main screen that consists of three main options among which you need to select the option “Recover Photos”.
Step-2: On the next screen select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option on deciding the factor of data loss. Select the SanDisk memory card from the next screen.
Step-3: After the files are recovered it is displayed on the new screen select the required file and save it back to any storage device you wish.
How To Avoid Data Loss from SanDisk card?
- Don't use the SanDisk card randomly by connecting them to multiple systems
- Always have a connected UPS to your personal computers
- Don't use cameras when there is a low battery indication